Could you adopt?
We welcome people from all backgrounds regardless of age, race, religion, ethnicity, gender or sexuality to come and apply to adopt.
You will need to have a child-friendly lifestyle, provide a stable environment and be ready for the challenge and lifelong commitment of adoption.
You will also need time, patience, love and resilience to help a child reach their full potential. We are open to applicants from all backgrounds regardless of age, race, religion, ethnicity, gender or sexuality.
Couples, single people, disabled people and people from all cultures are welcome. We welcome people from outside of Merseyside by 20 miles to apply with us.
- Be over 21 years old.
- Be legally resident in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man, and have been so for at least 12 months.
- Have no criminal conviction or caution for offences against children or for serious sexual offences.
We are particularly looking for parents who can offer a home to children of all ages who:
- Are part of a sibling group
- Are disabled or have a medical condition
- Have complex needs
- Are from different ethnic or cultural backgrounds
You do not have to be a home owner. Request an information pack to find out more